Book Online Here!
Please give MindBody a few moments to load
Hello and Welcome!
I'm glad you found me! All are welcome here with a non-judgmental mind and a warm heart.
A few reasons to book an appointment with me:
- you like the broad based pressure of foot massage
- you need to work out sore muscles
- de-stress (relax)
- have pain
- you like myofascial release work
- want to prepare yourself for an event or competition
- improve your mobility
- improve your yoga practice
- want to explore how yoga and massage can help individuals that have experienced trauma
What makes me different than the many other massage therapists in this area?
Beings that I am also a yoga instructor and certified in yoga therapy means that I have a large knowledge base about movement patterns, range of motion, common physical patterns we often get stuck in, and about our nervous system (how to relax it and also how to calm it down if overly stressed or recovering from trauma.) I not only work on the body through massage, but I also send you home with movements (if you are interested) that allows the work I did to last long term.
I am trained in Thai bodywork and in Sarga Bodywork, both work off of a mat instead of a massage table. I enjoy working on the floor and adding movement into massage. If a client only feels comfortable on a typical massage table I also have this available. I want my clients to be 100% comfortable in the massage and with me.
- I went to my first yoga class in 2008 while I was getting my B.S. in animal science.
- I was certified to instruct yoga in 2012.
- I started my massage career in 2015.
- Became certified in yoga therapy in 2016,
- I have taken advanced training in:
- Thai Massage
- Sarga Bodywork (I use my feet to give deep pressure and myofascial change)
- Trauma Sensitive Yoga.
- I also see auto accident clients / Personal injury protection (PIP) claims
What does all this mean? It means that I am a helper. I am here to build a plan, with you, to move you toward a healthier, happier you!
I work with all different kinds of clients and symptoms. Such as: sciatica, piriformis syndrome, shoulder issues, low back pain, pain with movement, hip issues, Sacro-Iliac joint pain, whiplash, car accidents, neck pain, and so many more.
Preventative care is key! Do not wait until your pain becomes so bad that you need major pain meds or surgery. Come on in and let me address your situation. If I cannot help you, I will refer you to someone that can.